Halo was found outside a house in Northern Iraq, there were many puppies at the house and the owner admitted that they just had too many dogs so they just left them to their own devices which resulted in lots of pups. Halo was found bleeding from her ears and her feet so her rescuer spoke to the house owner and agreed that he would take her and care for her. Once again we were able to partner with PRM to raise the funds and get Halo home to the USA with her rescuer.
War Paws Limited
War Paws is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
2. General provisions
- This policy applies to all personal data processed by War Paws
- This policy shall be reviewed at least annually.
3. Collection and Accuracy of Personal Data
- War Paws shall take reasonable steps to ensure personal data is accurate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- War Paws may collect personal information including but not limited to name, email address, contact telephone numbers and address in order to process your requests.
- Where necessary for the lawful basis on which data is processed, steps shall be put in place to ensure that personal data is kept up to date.
- War Paws shall ensure that personal data is stored securely using modern software that is kept-up-to-date.
- Access to personal data shall be limited to personnel who need access and appropriate security should be in place to avoid unauthorised sharing of information.
- When personal data is deleted this will be done safely such that the data is irrecoverable.
- Appropriate back-up and disaster recovery solutions shall be in place.
- War Paws will not sell, rent or disclose your personal identifiable information to 3rd parties except if we are required to do so by law.